12-hour shifts available
Ready for Perks, Benefits, and a Safe Environment?
Cardinal FG, a float glass manufacturer for residential windows in Portage, is looking for Warehouse Technicians who work safely, have a strong work ethic, are dependable, have a positive attitude, and work effectively in a team environment.
A warehouse technician will maintain inventory accuracy while picking and shipping glass as customers release it. These technicians will stage and load glass on trucks for shipment and operate all powered industrial vehicles once trained including overhead crane.
Current hours available:
- 12-hour rotating shift schedule of days and nights, working 3 or 4 shift/week, working only half of the year with every other weekend off.
What Cardinal-Portage has to offer:
- Competitive Starting Base Wage with increases at 6-month intervals
- Day Shift Base Wage - $19.50/hour
- Night Shift Base Wage - $21.50/hour
- Paid at day, evening and night rates appropriately when worked
- Monthly Profit-Sharing plan - earn up to $1,705/month through 401(k) savings and/or check. This adds up to $10.66/hour to the starting wage.
- New Hire Bonus –$1,900 gross total payout within 1st year of employment
- Perfect Attendance & Safety rewards – Check and/or paid time off starting at 6 months
- Excellent Health and Wellness Benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- On-site Wellness Services free to all employees
- Nurse practitioner
- Physical therapist
- Fitness trainer
- 24/7 Fitness center
- Participation in a Proactive Safety Culture
- Paid Breaks - Three ½ hour breaks
- Paid Holidays PLUS premium pay when working the holiday
- Paid Time Off - Float time and vacation
- Cross-Training and Job Rotation practices
- Advancement Opportunities from within
- On-Site Cafeteria – Full-service kitchen plus FREE hot beverages
- Tape measure reading and basic math skills needed
- Operate forklift, side loader, overhead crane and platform lift, once trained.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Must be 18 years of age to apply
- Able to safely lift at least 50 pounds
- Pass a pre-employment physical ability test and drug screen
Cardinal believes in reinvesting in their employees – check out our benefits!
Call 608-742-1966 to speak with Human Resources. Cardinal is an equal employment opportunity employer and a substance- and tobacco-free workplace.