Full Time Kitchen Cook Nights
Want to cook and have benefits too?
Looking for a dependable candidate who works safely, has a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and works effectively in a team environment. We provide an on-site cafeteria for our manufacturing facility employees.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in restaurant cooking and prep work preferred.
- 32 hours per week primarily working 7 PM to 3 AM
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Must be 18 years of age to apply
- Pass a pre-employment physical ability test and drug screen
What Cardinal-Portage has to offer:
- Starting base wage: $16.70 for nights and $14.70 when working days
- Plus MONTHLY Profit Sharing with 401(k) retirement plan which adds up to $1112/month through 401(k) savings and/or check. This provides up to $8.65/hour to the starting base wage.
- New Hire Bonus - $1900 (gross) total payout in 1st year of employment
- Excellent Health & Wellness Benefits including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Health savings account with an employer contribution match
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Free On-site Wellness services
- Pay increases starting at 6 months
- Perfect attendance and safety rewards
Cardinal is an equal employment opportunity employer and a tobacco/smoke-free workplace.